- An ensemble of structures must be either a compressed multiple model PDB file (MODEL...ENDMDL) in format *.pdb.gz,
or a compressed arbitrary-named folder (in format *.tgz or *.tar.gz or *.zip) including single PDB files.
- A compressed file of an ensemble must not be larger than 80 megabytes.
- Alternative sidechain conformations are not allowed.
- Missing side chains are not allowed.
- Hydrogens must have been added by the user.
Rules for PDB ID as input:
- No preparation needed.
- Incomplete residues will be fixed.
- Waters and ligands will be removed. To consider waters and ligands, please upload a file.
- Hydrogens will be added.
A single PDB file must not be larger than 15000 heavy atoms.
If the input structure contains an NMR ensemble, the first model will be used for CNA analysis.
Only protein atoms are allowed in the PDB file.
You do not need to provide an email adress, a link to the results will be returned.
If you provide an email address, a link to the results will be sent to this address.
Please make sure that the email address is correct.